Scroll down for a list of Stores, Restaurants, Beaches, Sports Stadiums, Attractions and other links.
“m” = miles from The Gardens
* Wawa (24 hours) — 8800 Park Blvd N, Seminole (1.2m)
* Big Lots (9am-9pm) — 7600 Starkey Rd, Seminole (1.5m)
* Walgreens (8am-10pm) — 10563 Park Blvd N, Seminole (1.6m)
* CVS — (9am-10pm) 7405 Starkey Rd, Largo (2.0m)
…….. — (7am-12am) 7101 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park (2.7m)
* Publix — (7am-9pm) 5577 Park St N, St. Petersburg (2.7m)
* Target (8am-11pm) — 4450 Park St N, St. Petersburg (3.3m)
* Dollar Tree — (8am-10pm) 7640 66th St N, Pinellas Park (3.5m)
……………….. — (9am-10pm) 3993 Tyrone Blvd N, St. Petersburg (4.2M)
* Walmart Market — (6am-11pm) 7500 66th St N, Pinellas Park (3.6m)
* Super Walmart (24 hours) — 10237 Bay Pines Blvd N, St. Petersburg (5.0m)
……………………………………… — 8001 US Hwy 19 N, Pinellas Park (6.4m)
* Super Target (8am-12am) — 2747 Gulf To Bay Blvd, Clearwater (11.9m)
* Costco (10am-8:30pm / 6pm on Sat & Sun) — 2655 Gulf To Bay Blvd, Clearwater (12.6m)
Here is a list of some nearby restaurants. Some we’ve been to. Some have been recommended to us. Let us know about your experiences (good or bad) and we will share them here!
* McDonalds — 8901 Park Blvd N, Seminole (1.2m)
* Culvers (Burgers & Ice Cream) — 10425 Park Blvd. Seminole (1.5m)
* Sushi Spice (Japanese, Sushi, Thai) — 7570 Starkey Rd. Seminole (1.6m) (great!)
* Trips Diner (7am-9pm. Sunday ’til 3pm) — 10555 Park Blvd. Seminole (1.6m) (love it!)
* Cajun On The Bayou — 8101 Park Blvd N. Pinellas Park (1.9m)
* Greek Village (Restaurant) (10:30am-9:30pm) — 11125 Park Blvd. Seminole (2.0m)
* DQ (Dairy Queen) — 10820 Park Blvd N, Seminole (2.0m)
* Miller’s Ale House — 7695 113th St N, Seminole (2.2m) (good pub food)
* Appleby’s — 7995 113th St, Seminole, FL 33772 (2.4m)
* Carmelitas (Mex) — 5211 Park St N, St. Pete (2.9m) | 6218 66th St N, Pinellas Pk (3.9m)
* Steak & Shake (24 hours) — 4480 Park St N, St. Petersburg (3.3m)
* Senor Taco (Mexican) — 6447 Park Blvd N Pinellas Park (3.4m)
* Da Sesto Italiano Ristorante e Vino —7201 66th St N Pinellas Park (3.5m)
* Domino’s (727-530-3335 / www.dominos.com) — 12735 Starkey Rd. Largo (4.5m)
* Pipo’s (Cuban) — 9531 Bay Pines Blvd. St. Petersburg (4.6m)
* Texas Roadhouse — 10105 Bay Pines Blvd. St. Petersburg (5.0m) (love it)
* Golden Bear (Breakfast & Lunch) — 12540 Starkey Rd. Largo (5.0m)
* Sonic — 7725 49th St. N Pinellas Park (5.3m)
* Salt Rock Grill — 19325 Gulf Blvd. Indian Shores (5.4m) (on the bay, pricey, good food)
* IHOP — 4671 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781 (5.5m)
* Cheddar’s — 4101 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park (5.6m) (great food, good prices)
* Chili’s — 6798 Crosswinds Dr N, St. Pete (5.6m) | 7250 US Hwy 19 N, Pinellas Pk (6.0m)
* Olive Garden — 10500 Ulmerton Rd, Largo (5.6m) | 6700 US-19, Pinellas Park (6.2m)
* Red Lobster — 10500 Ulmerton Rd, Largo (5.7m) | 6151 34th St N, St. Pete (6.9m)
* Ruby Tuesday — 6708 Tyrone Blvd N, St. Petersburg (5.7m)
* Frida’s Cafe (6am-7pm. Sunday 7am-5pm). 9700 Ulmerton Rd Largo (6.3m)
* Hooters, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, Scully’s Boardwalk Restaurant & The Hut Bar & Grill
….. (Johns Pass) — 190 Boardwalk Pl E, Madeira Beach (6.4m)
* Pub, The — 20025 Gulf Blvd. Indian Shores (6.7m) (lunch, dinner, weekend breakfast)
* Wildflower Cafe (Breakfast & Lunch) — 1465 S Ft Harrison Ave, Clearwater (9.5m)
* Cristino’s Coal Oven Pizza & Gelato — 1101 S Ft Harrison Ave, Clearwater (10.2m)
* Metro Diner — 5250 4th St N, St. Petersburg (11.2m)
* Tacoson Mexican Grill — 2510 22nd Ave N, St. Petersburg (11.9m) (great food)
* Paradise Grille — 900 Gulf Way St. Pete Beach (12.9m) (on the beach. great gulf sunsets)
* Cooters (Restaurant & Bar) — 423 Poinsettia Ave. Clearwater Beach (13.0m)
….. (unlimited snow crab mon & tues)
* Hurricane, The — 809 Gulf Way. St Pete Beach (13.0m) (good food. great sunsets)
* Mellow Mushroom (Pizza) — 2630 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater (13.2m)
………. (popular specialty pizza place. busy even during the week)
* Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill (Seafood/Sandwiches) — 7 Rockaway St. Clearwater Bch (13.5)
………. (busy restaurant on the beach. great sunsets. go for lunch or dinner)
* Palm Pavilion (American) — 10 Bay Esplanade Clearwater Beach (13.5m)
………. (on the beach. had a bad experience – sour cole slaw)
* Bellabrava (Italian) — 204 Beach Dr NE, St. Petersburg (14.4m)
* Gratzzi Italian Grille (Italian) — 211 2nd St. S, St Petersburg (15.0m) / 727-623-9037
………. (a mile from Tropicana Field. go for dinner before a Tampa Bay game)
* Bahama Breeze — 3045 N Rocky Point Dr E. Tampa (22.3m)
Archibald Beach Park (The Hammocks) — 15100 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach (4.8m)
Eat lunch at The Snack Shack (cafe, ice cream, gifts). Stores and restaurants across street.
Madeira Beach — 14400 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach (5.0m)
Redington Shores — 86 182nd Ave. W. Redington Shores (5.8m)
Restaurants. Showers available.
Indian Shores — 19601 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores (5.8m)
Park at Tiki Gardens Park. $1.00 per hour. Restrooms.
Johns Pass Beach — 129th or 130th Ave. Madeira Beach (6.3m)
Treasure Island Beach
– Municipal Beach – 11200 Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island (7.4m)
– Gulf Front Park – 10400 Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island (8.0m)
– Caddy’s On The Beach – 9000 W Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island (8.8m)
– Sunset Beach Pavilion – 8000 W. Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island (9.5m)
Parking lots along Gulf Boulevard with metered parking spaces (blue and orange signs). Valet park at Caddy’s on Sunset Beach for $5 all day. Reserve chairs and umbrellas at Caddy’s (727-813-3120). You can not bring your own — Just give a tip. There are restrooms and showers at Gulf Front Park also a snack bar, beach rentals, a 36-foot inflatable slide and a rock-climbing wall.
Indian Rocks Beach — 1700 Gulf Blvd. Indian Rocks Beach (9.0m)
Great local restaurants or browse the shops.
ST. Pete Beach (voted #2 Beach in USA) — 4652 Gulf Blvd. St. Pete Beach (10.5m)
Parking lot off Gulf Boulevard, north of 46th. Bathrooms and outdoor showers nearby.
Belleair Beach — 1800 Gulf Blvd. Belleair Beach (10.7m)
Secluded beach. Impressive waterfront homes. No public restrooms, or restaurants.
Pass-A-Grille Beach — 900 Gulf Way, St. Pete Beach (12.9m)
Parking along both sides of Gulf way and around nearby parks. Paradise Grille snack shack offers food, bathrooms, changing stalls and outdoor showers. Small shops too.
– North – 7 Rockaway St, Clearwater (13.6)
– Central (Pier 60) – 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater (13.2)
– South – 440 South Gulfview Blvd. Clearwater (13.6)
On-street parking, city parking lots, private garages and restaurant valets. Hop on the Jolley Trolley to explore different areas of the beach without the hassle of finding parking again. Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill is right on the beach. South, check out happy hour deals at Shephard’s (619 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater Beach). A couple blocks in, Cooters (423 Poinsettia Ave, Clearwater Beach).
Sand Key Park — 1060 Gulf Blvd. Clearwater (13.9m)
Great views, large beach area, playground and a lot of parking.
Honeymoon Island Park — 1 Causeway Blvd. Dunedin (23.9)
Located at the extreme west end of State Road 586, north of Dunedin. Parking is $8 per vehicle with two to eight people and $4 for a single occupant. Restrooms and showers. There is a 2.5-mile nature trail. For $14, catch the Caladesi Island Connection ferry to Caladesi Island State Park (recently voted the #7 Beach in America). Gift shop and cafe where bicycles and kayaks can be rented.
Fort De Soto Park — 3500 Pinellas Bayway S, Tierra Verde (24.4m)
Parking is $5 per car. Restrooms, showers, picnic tables, shade trees and playground areas. Visitors can rent kayaks or bikes to use in designated zones. The white sand at North Beach is smooth enough for a barefoot stroll. The sand at East Beach is a bit shell infested. The water is great for taking a dip but not clear enough to see the bottom. There’s a cafe at the center of the park. Outside of the park, the Bayway Country Store & Butcher Shop at 5401 Leeland St. has snacks, drinks and ice cream.
Anna Maria Island — 10005 Spring Ave. Anna Maria Island (48.4m) — worth the trip!
The address above is a very small municipal parking lot (shhhhhh — don’t tell anyone!) Parking is FREE or you can park on a side street for Anna Maria Beach. There are many other beaches along this strip. Don’t miss them! On the way home make sure you stop at Island Trader (5336 Gulf Dr. Holmes Beach) for Souvenirs, T-Shirts, hats and other stuff.
Lido Key Beach — 400 Benjamin Franklin Dr, Sarasota (53m)
Siesta Key (voted #1 beach in America) — 898 Beach Rd. Siesta Key (65.4M)
About an hour and 20 minutes but worth the trip. Siesta Key is right below Sarasota. Plug it into your GPS and make a day of it!
The Gardens is centrally located and close to everywhere you want to be. Here are some places of interest:
* The Wagon Wheel Flea Market — 7801 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park (2.2m)
….. (Wednesday 8-1pm, Saturday & Sunday 8-4pm)
* Seminole City Center Mall — 11201 Park Blvd N. Seminole (2.3m)
* Largo Mall — 10500 Ulmerton Rd, Largo (5.5m)
* Johns Pass Village & Boardwalk — 12901 Gulf Blvd. Madeira Beach (6.3m)
….. (Shopping, restaurants, tours, etc.)
* Pro Karting Experience (Go-Karts) — 4770 34th St. N. St. Pete (7.6m)
* Splash Harbour Water Park — 399 2nd St. Indian Rocks Beach (7.8m)
* Tampa Bay Grand Prix Go-Karts — 12350 Automobile Blvd. Clearwater (7.9m)
* Pier 60 Park — 7 Causeway Blvd. Clearwater (13.2m)
* Salvador Dali Museum — 1 Dali Blvd. St Petersburg (14.9m)
* Celebration Station — 24546 US 19 North Clearwater (15.2m)
….. (Arcade, Go-Karts, Laser Tag, Mini Golf)
* Florida Aquarium — 701 Channelside Dr. Tampa (23.8m)
* PK’s Play Zone & Grille — 10019 West Hillsborough Ave. Tampa (25.3)
….. (Arcade, lazer tag, duck pin bowling, bumper cars, mini golf, rock climbing, food)
* Lowry Park Zoo (#1 Zoo in USA by Parent Mag) — 1101 W Sligh Ave. Tampa (28.4m)
* Seminole Hard Rock Casino – 5223 N Orient Rd. Tampa (29.8m)
* Florida State Fairgrounds & Amphitheater — 4802 N US 301. Tampa (31m)
* Busch Gardens, Tampa — 10165 N Malcolm McKinley Dr. Tampa (32.1m)
* Weeki Wachee Kayak Shack — 5414 Darlene St. Spring Hill (74.4m)
* Tampa Airport — 4100 George J. Bean Pkwy Tampa (21.7m)
* Orlando Airport — 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando (107m)
* Yankees – George Steinbrenner Field – 1 Steinbrenner Dr, Tampa (22.4m)
* Tampa Bay Rays – Tropicana Field – 1 Tropicana Dr, St. Petersburg (13.4m)
* Phillies – Spectrum Field – 601 Old Coachman Rd, Clearwater (13.6m)
* Blue Jays – Florida Auto Exchange Stadium – 373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin (14m)
* Pirates – LECOM Park – 1611 9th St W, Bradenton (37.8m)
* Orioles – Ed Smith Stadium – 2700 12th St, Sarasota (48.7m)
* Tampa Bay Lightning (Hockey) – Amalie Arena – 401 Channelside Dr, Tampa (24.5m)
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Raymond James Sta. – 4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa (22.1m)